Product No: M0100
The form finisher’s range MG has been engineered to meet the demand for blow finish for all outerwear in dry cleaning and laundry stores, the garment industry, ironing services, and the hospitality industry.
Features are: Finishing cycles controlled by a microprocessor with 10 stored programs, manual cycle start or automatic cycle start using a foot pedal, adjustable hot air flow, revolving or fixed dummy if combined with the sleeve tensioning group.
Form finishers of this range are available in the following versions:
- MG: form finisher to be connected to the external steam supply. Available with Standard Dummy or with RM dummy with manual size regulations
- MGP “PNEUMATIC”: former to be connected to external steam supply with pneumatic steam valve. Available with a Standard dummy and also with a stainless-steel body.
- MGE “ECONOMO”: Former for connection to external steam supply, returning its steam condensate into an electric boiler with a minimum water level not higher than 35 cm. from the floor.
- ” MGT” sleeve tensioning assembling specifically studied for the finishing of anoraks and jackets
- 9- or 20-liters boiler
- GFV group with steam iron
- steam gun
- water spray gun
- 1,7 HP fan
- special dummies as alternative to standard dummy