Product No: M0100
The form finisher’s range MG has been engineered to meet the demand for blow finish for all outerwear in dry cleaning and laundry stores, the garment industry, ironing services, and the hospitality industry.
Features are: Finishing cycles controlled by a microprocessor with 10 stored programs, manual cycle start or automatic cycle start using a foot pedal, adjustable hot air flow, revolving or fixed dummy if combined with the sleeve tensioning group.
Form finishers of this range are available in the following versions:
- MG: form finisher to be connected to the external steam supply. Available with Standard Dummy or with RM dummy with manual size regulations
- MGP “PNEUMATIC”: former to be connected to external steam supply with pneumatic steam valve. Available with a Standard dummy and also with a stainless-steel body.
- MGE “ECONOMO”: Former for connection to external steam supply, returning its steam condensate into an electric boiler with a minimum water level not higher than 35 cm. from the floor.
- ” MGT” sleeve tensioning assembling specifically studied for the finishing of anoraks and jackets
- 9- or 20-liters boiler
- GFV group with steam iron
- steam gun
- water spray gun
- 1,7 HP fan
- special dummies as alternative to standard dummy
SKU: M0100 Categories: Finishing MN, Machinery (New), Wet, Dry & Ironing Work MN
Front Load Washer
Seam opening tables with shapes. Manual adjustable height from 750 to 930 mm. The TPA features thermostatically adjustable electric board heating, powerful built-in vacuum and vacuum exhaust. Available in the following versions:
- TPA-P: with leg seam-opening shape, with trousers flipping device and iron rest.
- TPA-M: with sleeve seam opening shape, with sleeve flipping device and iron rest.
- Steam iron assembly with seam-opening iron and iron rest.
- Pneumatic device for leg tensioning.
- Placing a small steam generator with iron and iron rest will allow to have a self-contained unit.
Front Load Washer
Ultra Low Vertical Freezer
ULTRA-LOW TEMPERATURE -40° -86°
- Undercounter ultra-freezer with 110 litres of nominal capacity.
- Digital Plus Controller 5″ touch screen and battery to maintain the alarms and temperature register.
- USB port allowing data download and RS485 Modbus port.
- Stainless steel interior, 2 inner doors, and solid door with the ergonomic closing system.
- Equipped with 1 stainless steel shelf and 2 access ports.
- Freestanding, high spin (up to 1165 RPM)
- Stainless steel top panel & Anthracite grey front and side panels
- Stainless steel drum and tub
- XControl - easy to use microprocessor
- Patented Soap Hopper
- Large drain valve (Ø 76 mm)
- Easy access to all vital parts from the front
- Large door opening for easy loading & unloading
- Easy Soap - liquid soaps connection
- XControl+, XControl FLEX, e XControl FLEX+
Industrial Tumble Dryer
- Standard stainless-steel drum with large diameter
- Easy-to-use microprocessor (ECT)
- Combination of Radial and Axial airflow - RADAX® concept
- Large door opening for easy loading and unloading
- Self-cleaning lint screen
Wittenborg has added a new touch to hot beverage vending: The Wittenborg 9100 range does not only feature high-quality drinks but also a user-friendly touch screen technology to set new standards. 9100 is the new generation of Wittenborg vending machines, a further leap forward in design. It offers a wide specter of high-quality selections and choices based on various drink technologies. The process of choosing is made easy by the intuitive interface of the 10'' HD screen, visually guiding the user.
Chest Heated Ironer – Two Rolls
- Single piece super flexible laser welding chest has 180-206° wrap-up contact to rolls
- Self-adjusted chest applies uniform pressure over the entire width and length of the roll.
- Heated by circulated thermal oil moving in the chest ensures uniform temperature along the full chest width avoiding overheated spots.
- Self-contained thermal oil heating and circulation system provide accurate temperature control, easy installation, and start-up
- Steam heated by steam injection directly into the chest
- 80 cm long self-positioning heated bridge avoids linen cooling or rolling