Shirt finisher – Single buck shirt press – Mod. Angel 2.0 Even unskilled operators can use this machine, thanks to the simple and intuitive controls, thereby reducing labour costs, while the outstanding constructive features and the high-quality finish avoid any final shirt touch-ups: energy consumption is widely reduced and the finishing quality is always incomparably high standard.
The powerful hot airflow and the two steam-heated finishing bucks with Teflon allow excellent shirt finishing in less than 30 seconds. This single buck shirt press is also equipped with a “touch screen” PLC, allowing total control of the machine, in any of its operations.
The shirt finisher is equipped with Height-adjustable, pneumatic device for sleeve tensioning with two Teflon-coated sleeve placket presses for a perfect sleeve finishing.
- SMALL dummy (as an alternative to standard dummy)
- Short-sleeve clamping device
- Water spray gun with support and condensate tank
- TPA-P: with leg seam-opening shape, with trousers flipping device and iron rest.
- TPA-M: with sleeve seam opening shape, with sleeve flipping device and iron rest.
- Steam iron assembly with seam-opening iron and iron rest.
- Pneumatic device for leg tensioning.
- Placing a small steam generator with iron and iron rest will allow to have a self-contained unit.
- Freestanding, high spin (up to 1165 RPM)
- Stainless steel top panel & Anthracite grey front and side panels
- Stainless steel drum and tub
- XControl - easy to use microprocessor
- Patented Soap Hopper
- Large drain valve (Ø 76 mm)
- Easy access to all vital parts from the front
- Large door opening for easy loading & unloading
- Easy Soap - liquid soaps connection
- XControl+, XControl FLEX, e XControl FLEX+
- Attractive design
- Standard finger guard protection
- When unattended, the device shuts off automatically
- Reduced number of mechanical and moving parts for a lower maintenance cost
- Homogeneous ironing pressure to ensure top ironing quality
- PID controlled temperature regulation offering better temperature distribution and reduced energy consumption
- Long-life heating elements
- Anodised extruded aluminium profile avoiding temperature drop and ensuring top ironing quality
- All vital components are easily accessible
- Start/stop pedal
- Backside of the basin is insulated with 25mm ceramic wool - no energy waste
- AISI 430 stainless steel.
- Back of galvanized metal plate.
- 100mm diameter casters. Front casters with brake.
- Lift-up control panel for easy access to the condenser unit Lock.
- Wide rounded corners to aid cleaning.
- Drain inside the cabinet.
- Better energy class due to the optimized circulation of air, the use of R290 refrigerant, and electronic fans, for better temperature uniformity in the interior. 30 amp. control.
- Infrico is audited and certified by an international organization INTERTEK in accordance with UL 471 and NSF 7.