DB 360, the new rotary double-buck shirt press. The DB360 is Pony double-body rotary shirt press, conceived and designed to obtain maximum productivity, with incomparable finishing quality and no increase in costs.
- Compact rotary structure, with rotary system and both start and braking system electronically controlled with energy recovery.
- Vacuum group, integrated in the rotating part.
- New steam circuit integrated in the machine to reduce heat dispersions and condensations.
- Integrated shoulder-press in action during rotation.
- Three pressing cycles: short, long, special with the exclusion of the rear buck
- Integrated Safety devices in the lateral protection bars limiting the work area, with sound and light signal when machine in action.
- Height adjustment and ergonomic work station.
- New full-colour touch PLC, simple and intuitive, managing cycles, diagnostics, emergency and pre-set maintenance.
- Energy Saving pneumatic system.
- Compact size to ease transportation and installation.
- Adaptable structure for transit through standard doors (90 cm).