Genus ironing tables are electrically heated and display innovative aesthetic and construction features, greatly meeting expectations in terms of quality, competitiveness and reduction in consumption. Their large board (1300 x 500 mm, small end 250 mm), combined with air-blowing, makes finishing operations easier and faster, especially on trousers. Outstanding vacuum function thanks to the powerful THREE-PHASE vacuum unit. The board is ready to fit 2 arms with shapes and can be equipped with features that allow operations on either side. Switch to invert pedal control of vacuum and air-blowing. Separate pedal for steam activation.
The GENUS boards are available in the following versions: S (air-blowing) and SV (air-blowing and up-steaming).
Model GENUS S is available as follows:
- GENUS S vacuum and air-blowing, with either fixed height or adjustable height (min 770mm – max 970mm – with gas springs).
- GENUS S PLUS: same as Genus S, with air-vent chimney with caustic insulation.
- GENUS S-F: same as Genus S, with COLD-ironing board made of STAINLESS STEEL, anti-condensate board and silicone pad, instead of the standard board & pad.
- GENUS S PLUS-F: same as S PLUS, with COLD-ironing board made of STAINLESS STEEL, anti-condensate board and silicone pad, instead of the standard board & pad.
Model GENUS SV is available as follows:
- GENUS SV, vacuum – air-blowing and up-steaming, with either fixed height or adjustable height.
- GENUS SV PLUS: same as Genus SV, with air-vent chimney with acustic insulation.
Available options upon request:
- 5-lt electronic built-in boiler.
- Arm with either sleeve-ironing shape or spotting shape.
- Water spray gun with support.
- Steam spotting gun or cold spotting gun for chemical products.
- Lighting group with or without pulley and iron suspension.
- Water feeding tank and pump.